Tuesday, May 3, 2011

dont need no friends no more :S


Doo do doo doo, doo do doo doo.. ok that was supposed to be from d Twilight Zone, which is pretty much where I think the friend zone lies next to & I am pretty sure beside that is the Bermuda Triangle :P
The friends zone is one of those places that a relationship can go when all the spark is gone or in some cases never was (Typically realized after a few days of closeness that there is nothing else but great intimacy & friendship). It can be obscure N a little hard to understand just HOW you got there. 
Most people don't understand how it can work N try to avoid going there like the plague. 
As from what I recollect what a friend told me that he didnt think that it was a bad thing. "Isn't it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better to run into an ex and be able to say hi, and not feel awkward or worse, like you wanna kill them?" were his views :p
There are so many people who believe that men n women can't be true friends, especially after dating or being intimate. I call BS on that one. Yes it does take a strong person to deal with residual feelings, but why would one potentially give up one of the best friendships U have, just because you don't feel "it" anymore? I know a lot of people that have maintained very good friendships with men thay have "dated"
Can you ESCAPE the friend zone?.. well that one I am not sure of. Most sources say NO! 
Apparently, a friendship can develop into a "relationship"...but if you have dated n have moved to the friend zone, d consensus is there is no going back, this is a theory I personally have not tried to disprove, as I like where I am with my guy friends, no matter how we got there & dealing with an amazing crush..
but would still like to know IF IT IS POSSIBLE??? Do YOU know??? If so then drop me a message :p

Keep in mind If its not going anywhere, dont let it go backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment