Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HUM TUM :D

It was in 2004 when a Bollywood flick called 
"Hum Tum
released. For the promotion purposes the movie's creative team came up with the concept of cartooning the film's actual characters..which led to a greater exposure for the movie & the cartoon characters too became a 
Total-Hit! 
Amongst the other teeny-tiny fan base there was Me! 
I absolutely loved them(Hum-Boy, Tum-Girl) from Day1!! 
Since then I never missed a single day of the Toon section in the newspapers :P
Even today, I still have cut-outs of these jolly-little, funny-little newspaper cartoon strips shoved as a bunch in my old wallet!
It gives me great pleasure to have this kind of technology aided environment today that I'm able to Share with u guys what once was the reason for my most cherished laughter :)

































No comments:

Post a Comment