Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today 'm gna live upto the Blog's Title & shower u with my offhand thoughts & talk about everything running hastily in my head right now..
I find many many of my friends repeatedly questioning about relationships & dealing with the opp sex & the scary 4 letter word.. Love 
To start of with lets say what is love.. but then I dont talk about things 'm not aware of :p

Love is that state of affairs that the brain dreads happening...it means the heart has taken over all rational thinking, & the brain is thus (figuratively)....SCREWED!


Well that now reminds me of the very much dreaded V-Day! (a non hopeless romantics view)
I don't know how many of you LIKE Valentine's Day, but I truly have some very mixed feelings about it...
The history surrounding Valentine's Day is confusing, but generally speaking, it is a leftover from the Roman calender's prior observance The Feast of Saint Valentine & that when Saint Valentine was jailed, prior to being executed, he sent a note to the jailer's daughter whom he was in love with that was signed "From your Valentine." The traditional observance was brought on by modern day greeting card manufacturers. And thus one of the most loved AND hated days was born.
If it werent for the sweet friends who send me gifts over or even the heart felt wishes  I would have boycotted the day all together! I guess in every girls' denial there's still hopes of being swept off of her feet to a perfect romantic date.. If not then 'She's the Man!' :P
thus to all of you hopeless romantics ...enjoy everyday...make sure your man or woman knows you care...whether it be a flirty text, a heart shaped note in their lunch, or making them dinner just cause. And spoil them ALL the time, not just one day a year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment