Thursday, May 5, 2011

my angry post :)


I for one, seem to have this weird vibe of attracting the worst lot :P 
N it sure does have its not-so-delightful consequences. I dont really give a damn to people who make judgements on people without knowing them. Now u must be like.. 
"then what is she doing now" O.o :P 
well this is a way of me letting go that 0.1 possibility of being pissed at such people & letting go anddd here it goes..
Thinking of me as a bitch isn’t going to solve one damn thing. It’s not going to fix your petty preppy problems, it’s only going to create MORE. 
It dosnt make me 'fear' U. It puts me in a playful mood and it brings me that much closer to punching you in the face for the entertainment I need at the expense of boredom of ur thoughts.
Just because I’ve been playing this nice girl card since the first grade doesn’t mean it’s REAL. Because it’s NOT. I am who I am and the real me isn’t afraid to snap a bone.
Bitching about me isn’t going to make you a nice person. It just makes you the bigger BITCH :)
Honestly. Damn. It really pisses me off when people refuse to put their ego aside n know eachother because I refuse to be their slave and bow to their every command. 
You dont know me. I have seen hell. It changes you. You become a stronger more independent person and you fear Nothing!
So next time u choose to Unlike me.. Do it! :D for knowing the fact that whats coming back at U! 


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment